Giftaid Donations

Mull and Iona Community Trust is a charity and your donations can significantly help our projects and the running of the Trust.

You can make your donation go even further with Giftaid. If you are a UK taxpayer, Mull and Iona Community Trust can claim the tax you have already paid through the Giftaid programme. By claiming Giftaid, the Trust will receive 25 pence from HMRC for every pound you gift, at no extra cost to you.

You can make a written declaration of your intention for Mull and Iona Community Trust to treat all donations as tax efficient gifts. The best way of doing this is by filling out a gift aid declaration form for your donation.

Download Gift Aid Form here

To qualify for Gift Aid, what you pay in UK Income and Capital Gains Taxes in the tax year must at least equal the amount that Mull and Iona Community Trust will claim against your gift in the tax year. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.

Thank you for your support!